Unless listed below, all walks are Key Sights tours and depart at 9.30 a.m. promptly.
* Thursday 29th March 2018, 1:30 - 3:30 p.m. - Key Sights
* Friday 30th March 2018, 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. - Key Sights
* Saturday 12th May 2018, 1:30 - 3:30 p.m. - Key Sights
* Thursday 24th May 2018, 10 a.m. - 12 noon - Beyond the Postcard
* Thursday 25th May 2018, 10 a.m. - 12 noon - Key Sights
Please arrive 5-10 minutes beforehand so the administrative formalities can be out of the way before the walk starts.
On average there are 3 scheduled walks a week – with more planned between April and October and less during the winter months.
Outside these scheduled walks Private Bookings can be arranged to suit, morning, afternoon or evening dependent on diary availability.
There are usually two weeks over the summer with no walks due to annual leave and on a few other long weekends when I may be away during the year.
A few places left
“Key Sights” walks depart from outside the Tourist Information office, near Capitole metro station – exact meeting point is confirmed at the time of booking. Meeting points for other walks vary & are communicated when booking.